The Chassis provides a tiered basis for a modular system. It has routing functionality and it also checks for full inventories when used in conjunction with a depositing module and reroutes accordingly if necessary. Each tier provides a different amount of slots for modules.
- 1 Basic Logistics Pipe
- additional materials based on tier:
- Providing functionality based on installed modules.
- !: This button will open the configuration of the module next to it, if it is configurable.
- Slot: Placing a module here will install it into the chassis. To uninstall the module, just remove or replace it.
Each version of a chassis has a different amount of available slots:
|Version||# of slots|
It indicates its connection to an adjacent inventory with an orange stripe (this will be changed to a blue stripe in a future version):The connected inventory can be changed by holding Shift and right-clicking the chassis with a wrench.
Plug & Play
Placing it without installing modules will make it only route items.
- Reroutes items instead of ejecting them when trying to deposit into a full inventory.
- Needs modules to perform operations