The Extractor Module adds the functionality of a Wooden Transport Pipe to a Chassis (extracting items one after another from the connected inventory), but it can act as if connected to a different side (for machines which use ISidedInventory).
- 1 Blank Module
- 3 Redstone Dust
- 2 Lapis Lazuli
- 1 Iron Gear & 2 additional Lapis Lazuli or 1 Iron Chipset
- 1 Extractor Module
- 1 Golden Gear or 1 Golden Chipset
- Extracting items from the connected inventory.
- Extracting items from a specific side of the connected machine.
[X] Default, [ ] Top, [ ] Side, [ ] Bottom: Configures which side to extract from. Can be different than the side the Chassis is actually connected from.
Plug & Play
Installing it into a Chassis without configuration makes it pull items one after another from the connected inventory.
- It is a compact replacement for a Wooden Transport Pipe with a Redstone Engine and a Redstone signal source.
- The functionality to pull from a specific side allows for easier (and possibly more compact) piping.
- Mark I pulls one item out every 5 seconds, Mark II pulls one item out every second.