Sample sand crafting setup, used to make sand in a macerator on request, while leaving the macerator available for other work.
- Rotary macerator (or normal IC macerator)
- 1 x Satellite pipe
- 1 x Logic chassis MK 1
- 1 x Crafting pipe
- 1 x Extractor module
- Place your macerator and power it from the bottom.
- Place hopper on top of the macerator
- Place a crafing pipe on a side of the macerator
- Place a satellite pipe on top of the crafting pipe, next to the hopper, assign an ID
- Place a logic chassis on a side of the macerator, connect it with any pipe to the network. Insert an Extractor module - this is for extracting items that are placed or piped into hopper/macerator manually or by another pipe
- Configure the crafting pipe to output sand, set the satellite pipe ID to the same number as set in step 4. and configure the input cobblestone to be fed through the satellite.