The ItemSink Module adds the same functionality as the Basic Logistics Pipe (serving as a destination for items travelling into the network) to a Chassis (which adds rerouting functionality).
- 1 Blank Module
- 3 Redstone Dust
- 2 Cactus Green
- 1 Iron Gear & 2 additional Cactus Green or 1 Iron Chipset
- Sorting incoming items
- Requested items: Place items here to have this kind of item inserted into the connected inventory after entering the network.
- Default route (No/Yes): Places all items for which no other destination exists in the network into the connected inventory.
Plug & Play
Without configuration it will not add any functionality to the chassis.
- If the connected inventory cannot accept an item it will be rerouted.
- If configured with items it has a normal priority for those items,
- If set as a default route it will have the lowest priority for non-configured items.