The Provider Logistics Pipe pulls out items from an adjacent inventory if requested by the network. It also provides routing functionality.
- 1 Basic Logistics Pipe
- 1 Glowstone Dust
- Providing items for the network from an adjacent inventory
- Items to provide: Place items here which the Provider Logistics Pipe should be allowed to pull out of an adjacent inventory if requested. Leaving this field empty allows all items to be pulled out.
- Include/Exclude: Include is the standard setting which allows the items set in "Items to provide" to be pulled out, while Exclude forbids those items set (but allows every other item to be pulled out).
- Switch (Mode: Normal/Leave 1st stack/Leave last stack/Leave first & last stack/Leave 1 item per stack): This switch offers additional configuration options for ignoring items:
- Normal: All items set by the other options will be pulled out if requested.
- Leave 1st stack: Ignores the first slot of the adjacent inventory, regardless of the other settings.
- Leave last stack: Ignores the last slot of the adjacent inventory, regardless of the other settings.
- Leave first & last stack: Ignores the first and the last slot of the adjacent inventory, regardless of the other settings
- Leave 1 item per stack: Ignores the first item of each stack in the adjacent inventory.
Plug & Play
Placing this item without configuring it makes it pull out items from an adjacent inventory with no limitation (all items, no reserves) if requested by the network. As with all Logistics Pipes it also serves for routing purposes.
- Setting the mode "Leave 1 item per stack" in combination with a Polymorphic ItemSink Module in a chassis connected to the same inventory creates an easy way to configure which items will be stored in this chest. Recommended if you have a limited amount of resources for Logistics Pipes and want to store many different items (9+) in small quantities (less than 1 stack) in one inventory.